- Registration of Mexican societies with foreign investment in the National Register of Foreign Investments.
- Obtaining of permission in front of the National Commission of Foreign Investments for the establishment of offices of representation and/or branches of foreign companies in Mexico, and his registration in the National Register of Foreign Investments.
- Presentation of annual economic reports and quarterly, as well as of warnings on corporate movements, to which find forced the societies, offices of representation and/or branches.
- Regularisation of societies with foreign investment.
- Apostilla And legalisation of public documents.